We are diving deep into the holiday season with parties, dinners, potlucks happening from now through the end of the year. I am always searching for a new dip or side to bring to the party, like you, so I decided to share my favorite: Sausage & Artichoke Party Dip. It’s my go to for parties but only if requested or I’m attending a new party!
My mom has made this dip plenty of times for birthday and holiday parties since I was in high school. It’s been a big hit! There’s no need for any seasoning since sausage has its on flavor and the brie cheese brings it’s own salty flavor that it needs nothing else. I will admit that you get more flavor out of the Jimmy Dean Spicy Sausage but feel free to play around with any ground pork sausage brand you like.
I usually add this dip to the appetizer table along with some form of toasted bread: baguette rubbed with butter and garlic slightly toasted under the broiler or these great brioche toast points from Trader Joe’s.
It takes a few ingredients and less than 40 mins to prepare. That gives you enough time to grab the ingredients, come home, prepare and pop in the oven while you do a quick switch for party time!
Sausage, Brie and Artichoke Dip
- 1 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 16 oz Artichoke hearts canned or glassed
- 1 roll Jimmy Dean Sausage regular or spicy depending on your preference
- 1 8 oz Brie Cheese any brand
- Crumble and cook the sausage in a skillet. Drain and set aside
- While sausage is cooking, drain and coarsely chop your artichoke hearts. I used the food processor on chopped but you can certainly use a knife. Set aside
- Place your cream cheese and brie cheese in a microwave safe dish to soften. Once softened, mix together.
- Take all ingredients and mix together: Sausage, cheese mixture and artichokes. In the picture you will see that I mixed the cheese and artichokes together and poured it into the cast iron skillet with the sausage. This is the pan I will bake it in. So if you choose another pan for baking mix everything in a bowl and pour it into a pan sprayed with a little non stick cooking spray
- Spread the mixture evenly in the pan. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until bubbly
I hope you enjoy! Happy party time!
No Replies to "Creamy Sausage Brie & Artichoke Party Dip"